The BMW 1 Series hatchback might not be for sale in the US, but European buyers get to see a whole new look for the model later this year. The changes are modest at the front, with redesigned headlights being the most prominent tweak, but they help clean up the nose nicely. At the rear, the redesign is much more obvious and gives the hatch wraparound taillights and a new lower apron. A few engine and interior tweaks also complement the aesthetic changes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies