The Audi stand at the Geneva Motor Show this year was the focus of a lot of attention with the reveal of the all-new TT, ushering in the third generation of the stylish sports coupe and roadster. But before the second-gen model gets the old heave-ho, Audi is giving it a few enhancements to send it out on a high note.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models