The Audi stand at the Geneva Motor Show this year was the focus of a lot of attention with the reveal of the all-new TT, ushering in the third generation of the stylish sports coupe and roadster. But before the second-gen model gets the old heave-ho, Audi is giving it a few enhancements to send it out on a high note.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!