Audi has done an incredibly poor job of keeping the third-generation Audi TT a secret. The first images of the car's rear leaked out late last week, and Audi released its own teaser video for the car last week, too, showing off its aluminum body. Now, the first official photos have surfaced out ahead of the car's debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show on March 4. The official photos are practically identical to the renderings from two weeks ago.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models