Audi has done an incredibly poor job of keeping the third-generation Audi TT a secret. The first images of the car's rear leaked out late last week, and Audi released its own teaser video for the car last week, too, showing off its aluminum body. Now, the first official photos have surfaced out ahead of the car's debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show on March 4. The official photos are practically identical to the renderings from two weeks ago.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX