Audi is just a few days away from launching the third-generation TT at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but the new sports coupe has been so thoroughly teased, sketched, and spied that it almost seems like an anti-climax. Even the interior was thoroughly hinted at during this year's CES. But that's not keeping Audi from slowly revealing more and more parts of its new baby.
2015 Audi TT design sketches
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 20, 2014
In less than two weeks, the doors will open at the Geneva Motor Show, and we'll be there to capture all the action. Among the dozens of new debuts we're looking forward to will be the arrival of the new third-generation Audi TT, and to give us a better idea of what we're looking forward to, Ingolstadt has released this series of teaser sketches.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX