Audi will offer A3 TDI owners in the US an identical Goodwill Package as Volkswagen to show appreciation for their patience during this emissions scandal. The participating customers will receive a $500 Visa, a $500 dealer gift card, and three years of 24-hour roadside assistance.
2015 Audi A3 TDI Sportback: New York 2014
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 17, 2014
Ever get the feeling that automakers aren't really listening to what it is that you want in an automobile? Well, Audi is. Following what it calls "an outpouring of enthusiasts' support," the German automaker has announced that it is bringing the new, 2016 A3 Sportback to the US under diesel power, in the summer of 2015.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX