UPDATE: ATS appears to be going through a management dispute between its two owners - one party supporting the course of action described below and the other working to stop it and keep ATS in Italy. We'll be watching to see how it develops.
2015 ATS Sport
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 5, 2014
Think of Italian sports car brands and many names come to mind. ATS might not be first among them, but maybe it should. Founded in 1963 by a group of former Ferrari employees fed up with old man Enzo's infamous intransigence, Automobili Turismo e Sport was originally a flash in the pan, disappearing almost as quickly as it appeared on the scene in the first place. But 50 years later the name was revived with a number of sports car designs. The ATS Sport 1000 was among the first, and now it's bee
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!