UPDATE: ATS appears to be going through a management dispute between its two owners - one party supporting the course of action described below and the other working to stop it and keep ATS in Italy. We'll be watching to see how it develops.
2015 ATS Sport
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 5, 2014
Think of Italian sports car brands and many names come to mind. ATS might not be first among them, but maybe it should. Founded in 1963 by a group of former Ferrari employees fed up with old man Enzo's infamous intransigence, Automobili Turismo e Sport was originally a flash in the pan, disappearing almost as quickly as it appeared on the scene in the first place. But 50 years later the name was revived with a number of sports car designs. The ATS Sport 1000 was among the first, and now it's bee
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX