Acura confirmed that its new mid-range sedan, the TLX, will debut in prototype form at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show next month. The automaker is currently mum on specific details, but in a press release, Acura stated, "The all-new model will feature more emotional styling with tidier, sports sedan proportions wrapped around two all-new advanced powertrains that provide even more athletic performance, along with a host of signature Acura technologies."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models