Acura confirmed that its new mid-range sedan, the TLX, will debut in prototype form at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show next month. The automaker is currently mum on specific details, but in a press release, Acura stated, "The all-new model will feature more emotional styling with tidier, sports sedan proportions wrapped around two all-new advanced powertrains that provide even more athletic performance, along with a host of signature Acura technologies."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX