On a constant mission to court younger buyers, Scion will be adding some new in-car technology to its lineup for the 2014 model year. All Scion products will now come standard with a 6.1-inch touchscreen audio head unit that we first saw on the 2014 tC (as shown above).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX