Volvo will unveil the third in its series of new concepts to the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it will also bring a flotilla of special editions to the Swiss show. The V70 and XC70 are getting limited-edition models called simply Edition, and the V40, V40 Cross Country, V60 and XC60 will have Volvo Ocean Race Editions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX