2014 Volvo V60: Geneva 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 21, 2013
Tucked into the press release for the "display debut" of the Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid at the New York Auto Show, Volvo snuck in a single line announcing that it will also be introducing a new model for the North American market. As much as we'd love to see the svelte V40 on American roads, we're pretty sure the automaker is looking to fill its US station wagon void with the V60.
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 6, 2013
Sometimes it takes smaller automakers a bit longer than the industry average to rotate and freshen their product lineups. Volvo has taken a big swing for the 2014 model year in that regard, and has brought along a full product portfolio of new cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX