Volvo senior vice president Alan Visser tells De Telegraaf that the next-generation V40 is being designed with the US in mind. It should hit the market in 2017.
2014 Volvo V40
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Dec 1, 2013
As proof of just how quickly automotive technology can advance, just check out the Volvo V40. Developed with an external airbag aimed at better protecting pedestrians in the event of a collision, this innovative safety device could be phased out soon in place of more advanced active safety technologies like pedestrian detection and auto braking.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX