Even though the production version isn't expected until the 2014 model year, a mule for the Volkswagen Touran was spotted testing at the Nürburgring. Not only that, it got in the 'Ring practically naked: all of its important bits are exposed, save for a little camo around the headlights and lower bumper.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX