Ever since its debut in 2008, we've been lusting after the mean-faced, squat-stanced Volkswagen Scirocco. And while there are still no plans to bring the car to the US, folks in other markets are being treated to a slightly updated version of The People's (Other) GTI.
2014 Volkswagen Scirocco
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 5, 2014
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 16, 2014
The Scirocco is undoubtedly one of the better-looking models in the Volkswagen lineup, but introduced back in 2008, it's now been on the market – some markets, anyway – for the better part of six years. VW is said to have an all-new replacement in the works, but before that arrives, the German automaker has announced a facelifted version with revised styling and a new engine lineup.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX