Ever since its debut in 2008, we've been lusting after the mean-faced, squat-stanced Volkswagen Scirocco. And while there are still no plans to bring the car to the US, folks in other markets are being treated to a slightly updated version of The People's (Other) GTI.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX