Volkswagen just launched the topless Beetle Convertible at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November, but we're already seeing the next step forward in the topless Bug range with this, the R-Line. We'll admit, this treatment falls under the "all show and no go" category, but it's still a pretty potent little cutie.
- Aug 8, 2013
2014 Volkswagen R-Line Beetle Convertible and R-Line Family
- Seyth Miersma
- Feb 7, 2013
Volkswagen has chosen to really expand its performance-tuned portfolio at this year's Chicago Auto Show, bringing along a couple of new Beetles destined for model year 2014, as well as a pair of freshened GTI packages that you'll be able to buy almost right away.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models