The VW Golf R has always been a GTI on steroids. But even with a bigger dose of performance-enhancing power than the GTI, every generation of R has left us wanting more. Until now, we think. The fourth generation Golf R, based on the seventh-gen Golf, has officially debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show, and under its hood is an increase in power that dwarfs the prior three generations.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX