Every year, the Volkswagen Group gets each of its mainstream brands to put together a new concept or two to present to the gathered fans at the GTI-Treffen at Wörthersee, Austria. The Volkswagen, Škoda, Seat and Audi brands all participate (to the exclusion of Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Bentley), but the German industrial giant also gets its apprentices to take part as well. Each year a team of interns transforms the company's prototypical hot hatch – the venerable GTI &
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX