When Toyota first announced that it would be bringing the 2014 Tundra pickup to next month's Chicago Auto Show, we weren't quite sure if the truck would fall into the "all-new" or "refreshed" category. After seeing this latest set of spy shots, we're striking "all-new" from the record, but the enhancements do appear to be more than just a simple nip/tuck.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX