After going online in 2006, Toyota's San Antonio, Texas truck plant has just built its one-millionth vehicle, the 2014 Tundra 1794 Edition you see above. The plant originally focused on just the Tundra pickup, but the smaller Tacoma started rolling off the line there in 2010, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX