With the new Toyota Avalon already on sale and a redesigned Corolla coming, Toyota is hard at work on its next makeover project: the next-generation Highlander. Considering the abundance of camouflage (even the A-pillars are covered up) on this prototype, it appears Toyota is still in the earlier phases of testing its three-row crossover, but we fully expect this new Highlander to debut for the 2014 model year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX