Given the level of competition in the compact segment, these recent spy photos show that Toyota is getting serious with its next-generation Corolla. As the second-best-selling nameplate in the world, the last few Toyota Corolla redesigns have been rather minor, but based on these pictures, the new car will get much more competitive styling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX