Few mainstream hot hatches have tugged as many heartstrings in the last decade or so than the Subaru WRX. From its turbocharged four-cylinder heart to the traction of its all-wheel-drive footprint, Rex has been the benchmark by which others are judged since its debut in the States as a 2002 model. Suffice it to say that the next WRX, due in 2014, has mighty big shoes to fill.
2014 Subaru WRX: Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX