Hallelujah friends, hallelujah. One of the highest voices in Subaru's parent company, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just said that the boxer-obsessed automaker will release a second generation of the lovable BRZ.
2014 Subaru BRZ
- Noah Joseph
- May 19, 2014
Subaru may or may not produce an STI version of the BRZ. Things seem to go back and forth on the subject. But Subaru Tecnica International isn't the only company with a history of tuning Subies. So does Cosworth, and now the British racing firm appears to be turning its attention to the BRZ and its Toyota- and Scion-badged siblings.
- Lauren DeAngelis Puckett
- Aug 25, 2013
Subaru has announced pricing for the 2014 BRZ, and with a $25,595 MSRP, it starts at just $100 more than the 2013 model. The destination charge adds $795 – a $25 increase over 2013 – bringing the total to $26,390.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX