Back when the Viper wore the Dodge name, the car had a color palette that was as ostentatious as its exterior design. After launching the new Viper with relatively mellow colors like red, silver, black and white, SRT has since introduced eye-catching hues like TA Orange and Matte Black.
2014 SRT Viper Stryker Green
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 12, 2014
In a bid to keep the slow-selling Viper fresh, SRT has announced a pair of new options for the V10-powered supercar at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX