When I was out in the desert with my new, old buddy Ralph Gilles, we started shooting the breeze about matte paint jobs. Photo-ninja Drew Phillips had driven out to shoot the SRT Viper TA event, and had grabbed the keys to our matte gray Hyundai Veloster Turbo for the journey. Pointing to the Veloster, Gilles asked what we thought about matte paint in general, to which Drew promptly responded, "I think it's a fad." Nice work, Drew.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX