If you were to surmise that Skoda is to Volkswagen as Mercury was to Ford, Plymouth was to Chrysler or Lancia is to Fiat, you wouldn't be far off. It's not quite luxury but not really sporty either, and it doesn't have many stand-alone products. But the Rapid is an exception.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX