Earlier in the year, Shelby American unveiled the 1,200-horsepower Shelby 1000 wearing a price tag of $154,995. Now, the Las Vegas-based company is looking to meet the needs of budget-minded performance enthusiasts with the rebirth of the Shelby GT, which made its debut at the LA Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX