Toyota promises that upgraded products for Scion are on the way, with the possibility of a redesigned xB coming soon. In the meantime, fans of the boxy hatchback have to make due with the new Release Series 10.0 special edition that is debuting at the 2014 New York Auto Show. The latest limited model puts an emphasis on technology with a wireless charging mat, backup camera, projected logos and a few interior changes.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!