Scion is in the unusual position of offering a pair of inexpensive sports two-doors, the rear-drive FR-S coupe and the front-drive tC hatchback. Despite offering outwardly similar size and form factors, the two have vastly different characters, chiefly because of their different drivetrain philosophies.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX