Many diesels fail Euro 6 standards in WLTC testing. Chevy will test autonomous 2017 Volts. Carwatt and Renault show an electric van powered by recycled batteries at COP21.
2014 Renault Trafic
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 19, 2014
Head over to Europe and you're bound to see this van scurrying about. Only you might not recognize it. That's because this product of a joint venture between the Renault-Nissan Alliance and General Motors is sold under four different nameplates: by Vauxhall and Opel as the Vivaro, by Nissan as the Primastar and by Renault as the Trafic.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX