The Erzbergrodeo might be one of the greatest motorcycle events in the world that many people know nothing about. Set over several days, mostly in the pit of a former Austrian ore mine, these riders put it all on the line for hours at a time. It's like the Isle of Man TT for dirt bikes.
2014 Red Bull Hare Scramble
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jun 7, 2014
The Red Bull Erzbergrodeo is four days of motocrossing events that happen on the terraced slopes of the Steirische Erzberg iron ore mine, nicknamed, "The Iron Giant." The lead photo from our post about the coming movie On Any Sunday, whivh looked like a bunch of riders trying to ride through a brown lake, was taken from the race – and it was actually a bunch of riders crossing the brown mine lake.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!