Land Rover says it has set a new record at Pikes Peak for the quickest hill climb in a production sport-utility vehicle. Its 2014 Range Rover Sport ran the 12.42-mile course in 12 minutes and 35.61 seconds, with an average speed of 59.17 miles per hour. In fact, this also sets the new record for the quickest run in any production-standard vehicle, according to Land Rover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX