Ahead of a new Ram Heavy Duty that will debut sometime next year (check out the spy shots below), Chrysler and Cummins are celebrating a milestone in a 24-year partnership that has supplied the Ram pickup with diesel engines.
2014 Ram HD Spy Shots
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 28, 2012
Our spy photographers have managed to lay their lenses on the 2014 Ram HD family ahead of the truck's launch next year. From the looks of things, designers have graced the pickups with a new grille and projector headlamp arrays as well as LED taillamps. It's unclear whether the upgraded rear light arrays well be standard equipment or optional as on the 2013 Ram 1500.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX