A miscalibrated speed limiter has caused Fiat Chrysler Automobiles to recall a small number of Ram 4500 and 5500 chassis cabs with dualie axles and Hemi V8s, along with a second recall for Dodge Challengers to have their airbags rebolted.
2014 Ram 5500 Chassis Cab
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 28, 2013
The fullsize pickup truck market is as competitive now as it's ever been, and with Ford's F-Series line leading the way in sales, GM's Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra twins boasting brand-new designs, you knew Ram wasn't about to rest on its laurels for the 2014 model year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX