Throughout the last half of the 20th Century and extending into the 21st, our country has had an on-again, off-again love affair with redneck culture. Urban Cowboy begot The Dukes of Hazzard which bled into the Ernest movies, which, in turn, paved the way for the long locks of Joe Dirt and Kid Rock. These days Duck Dynasty is the ignoble standard bearer for the hillbilly way of life – a group that would undoubtedly feel right at home in the latest offering from Ram, the 2014 Ram 1500 Mossy
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX