If there's one automaker that certainly doesn't skimp on the special edition models, it's Porsche, and here at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show, we're getting our first look at yet another unique take on one of the company's most popular models. It's called the Cayenne Platinum Edition, and while many special models build off of higher-trim vehicles, this one adds a bit of flair to the most basic version of the luxury SUV.
2014 Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 5, 2013
The other day, Porsche announced a new special edition of the Cayenne. We didn't pay it much heed because it appeared to be exclusive to Europe (or, at least, markets other than ours), but now Porsche has announced its availability in North America, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX