Porsche has just debuted its two latest decapitated rocket sleds today at the LA Auto Show, the new 911 Turbo Cabriolet and Turbo S Cabriolet, which share their coupe counterparts' 520-horsepower and 560-hp 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged flat-six engines. That kind of power ought separate a lot of hats (and toupees!) from heads.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX