Peugeot might not loom large on our radar screen since it doesn't market in North America, but overseas (and counted together with its Citroën brand), the French automaker is a big player – the eighth largest in the world, in fact, ahead of Suzuki, Mazda, Mercedes, BMW and (crucially) its cross-town rival Renault.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!