Georgia celebrates its first E15 stations. PSA/Peugeot-Citroën to make better EVs and launch a plug-in hybrid. How to test drive a gas car in an EV world.
2014 Peugeot 308: Frankfurt 2013
- John Beltz Snyder
- May 7, 2015
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 12, 2013
It's easy to focus all the attention on the Peugeot 308 R Concept, thanks to its two-tone paint job and 270-horsepower engine. For the more average European, though, we have the standard Peugeot 308. The cleanly styled, five-door is Peugeot's bread-and-butter offering, competing against the Ford Focus, Volkswagen Golf and other C-segment cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX