Nissan is dropping the Pathfinder Hybrid from the company's lineup for the 2016 model year. Its Infiniti QX60 Hybrid twin remains, however.
- Oct 27, 2013
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid: Quick Spin
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 29, 2013
If you've been keeping up with our long-term 2013 Nissan Pathfinder coverage, you already know that, generally speaking, we dig it. After racking up 21,000 miles (and climbing!) on our dear Sweet Brown, we've become very, very familiar with the Pathfinder package as a whole, and many of us actually prefer it over competitors like the Ford Explorer and Chevrolet Traverse.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models