Nissan is dropping the Pathfinder Hybrid from the company's lineup for the 2016 model year. Its Infiniti QX60 Hybrid twin remains, however.
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid: Quick Spin
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 29, 2013
If you've been keeping up with our long-term 2013 Nissan Pathfinder coverage, you already know that, generally speaking, we dig it. After racking up 21,000 miles (and climbing!) on our dear Sweet Brown, we've become very, very familiar with the Pathfinder package as a whole, and many of us actually prefer it over competitors like the Ford Explorer and Chevrolet Traverse.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX