We'll admit, we're quite excited about the Nissan Juke Nismo RS, especially now that its price has been revealed. For $26,120, you can get the sharpest, sportiest Juke outside of the over-caffeinated, 545-horsepower Juke R.
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 20, 2013
Nissan unveiled an even hotter version of the hotter Juke Nismo at the Los Angeles Auto Show – the Juke Nismo RS, a 215-horsepower crossover that may be the most hardcore model in the compact CUV segment (until we can convince Mazda to build a Mazdaspeed CX-5, that is).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX