New drivers, new tracks and new regulations can go a long way towards shaking things up, but nothing can make a racing series more exciting like fresh machinery – and Japan's Super GT championship is going to have just that in spades. Honda recently revealed its new NSX GT (in concept form, anyway), and Lexus its new LF-CC racecar. But as the current two-time reigning champions, Nissan isn't about to give up without a fight, and to that end, it has announced a new version of its GT-R to co
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX