Nissan is up to something. The company announced pricing for the 2014 Nissan 370Z, 370Z Nismo, and 370Z Roadster, which isn't out of the ordinary. What is, is that the standard, hardtop 370Z has received a $3,130 reduction in price for 2014. The upmarket Touring model, meanwhile, has been dropped $2,550.
2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo: Chicago 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Feb 7, 2013
With the entire Nissan 370Z lineup having just received some slight tweaks for the 2013 model year, the sportier Nismo model is getting a few more upgrades for its 2014 model year to give it an even more unique appearance. These changes include new gray accents and red striping on the outside, and inside, an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel and a new red Nismo tachometer front and center for the driver to easily see.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX