While its lightweight roadsters can give both driver and passenger the sensation of speed with the wind rushing through their hair, things at the Morgan Motor Company tend to move rather slowly. The company has been around for over a hundred years, and still produces most of its models the way it always has. So when it announces even the most minor revisions to one of them, it's a relative revolution – even if it's not likely to make many headlines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX