In most cases, when a car is leaked by a manufacturer, it is done by accident. Say, a toy manufacturer gets ahold of schematics to make a replica, or perhaps it is inadvertently placed in the background of a promotional video. Either way, seldom does an automaker intentionally leak photos of an upcoming product on its own. But when it comes to the Paceman, it looks like Mini has been going in the other direction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX