In most cases, when a car is leaked by a manufacturer, it is done by accident. Say, a toy manufacturer gets ahold of schematics to make a replica, or perhaps it is inadvertently placed in the background of a promotional video. Either way, seldom does an automaker intentionally leak photos of an upcoming product on its own. But when it comes to the Paceman, it looks like Mini has been going in the other direction.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models