Mercedes-Benz is largely known for two things, particularly in the United States: one is luxury automobiles, and the other – thanks largely to the proliferation of the Sprinter – is vans. The vehicle you see here combines both competences into one tidy package, debuting here at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX