Back in January, we heard that Volkswagen and Daimler would not be renewing an agreement that provided VW with the fullsize Crafter van based on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. This agreement, which began in 2005, was only supposed to run until the end of 2016, and now Mercedes has confirmed the report stating that the partnership will terminate as planned.
2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX