When Mercedes-Benz unveils a new model, it is not uncommon for a high-power AMG model to follow. And if the standard AMG treatment of more horsepower and aggressive bodywork doesn't get your heart pumping, AMG has you covered with Black Series versions of select models. In the past, the SL-Class has been given the noir touch, as well as the C-Class Coupe, taking the power up a notch and the refinement out the window in favor of absolute driving excitement.
2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series Crash: Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX