Now that we've already seen (and driven) the new-for-2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class in its standard, S550 form, it's time to set our sights on the rest of the model range. The next iteration to make its debut is this, the S63 AMG, taking the stage here in Frankfurt. No, the S63 isn't quite the top dog in the S-Class lineup – that'd be the S65 AMG, or the upcoming Pullman model – but it still packs a potent punch while offering all the same (and more) luxurious amenities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX