You're looking at the absolute top-of-the-line model from Mercedes-Benz. Now that there's no longer a Maybach brand, this sedan, which proudly wears the three-pointed star on its massively chromed-out front grille, is left to grab the dollars and cents of wealthy shoppers – customers in North America and Asia in particular, says MB – who'd like to slide in under the radar a bit by eschewing the likes of Bentley and Rolls-Royce.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX